PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 25, 2008

4 About 4

I can't believe it. Four months. My baby is just growing to fast. Unfortunately for Jackson's "birthday" he got Broncilitis. It has been no fun having his first cold, but we are doing breathing treatments hoping this sick stuff will all be over before we know it. So keeping in theme with things I love about Bubbie. Here are my 4 favorite things about 4 months.

1. He has started just cooing away. He loves to talk over our voices. It is mommy and daddy's favorite past time. 

2. Oh the cuddles. This little man is just full of them. He has started what we call "digging in". He puts his face straight down in the nook of our arm and shakes his head till he's all snuggled in. It's the cutest thing you've ever seen.

3. He has really started holding his head up so well. He will just look around over our shoulders or sit up in our laps. It is only a matter of time before he is sitting up. 

4. Bath time! This boy is half fish. He loves the water. We got him a new huge bath tub and he is so funny in it. He actually cries when we take him out. Hurt feelings whimpers. Watch out Michael Phelps... I'm just saying.

We love our boy!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Aww... Your little man is 4 months already! Time flys! I love that thing he does when snuggling down in your arm too! :) I think one of my favorite 4 about 4 is how he kicks and swings his arms during "work out time!" Lovies.


--Nanny Pam

donna said...

Awww. This is really a fun age. Personalities are starting to develop.