PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The End of an Era.



It's a sad day in the Williamson house. We lost my Aunt Rosalie last night. The stress from all the storms(Katrina,Hannah, ect.) and her Parkinson's finally proved to much. This is ex specially hard because she is the last of my grandma's siblings to go. We have lost so many since Katrina, I really think it was just to much for the family. Aunt Maryrose, Grandma, Uncle Phillip, Aunt Joanna, Aunt Anna, Frankie and now Aunt Rosalie. Katrina shook our older generation to the core. It has been a tough two years since. Seven loved ones is just to much. I am just so sad. I am posting some pictures of them all together. I come from an amazing Italian family. Rich in tradition and love. The get togethers are just like what you see on TV, loud, we argue, we laugh, we love each other to a fault. I am so sad Jackson won't get to grow up around his Montelaro side of the family. It just breaks my heart to think they are all gone. So this post is in honor of them. The family that has shaped who I have become, encouraged me to always have an opinion and always feel like I have the right to express it. I am so thankful for the family I still have. 

1 comment:

Karen said...

I am so sorry for your loss. ((HUGS))