PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 27, 2008

Not Bubbie Related. Vent.

Hmm I would always hope that people would act as Adults in situations that came up in their lives.

Adult. noun. a fully developed person from maturity onward.

I can honestly say Brian and I have always done everything we could for our family, friends and loved ones.If you are one of those people I hope you could say that was true. 

Everything. pronoun. every thing or particular of an aggregate or total; all

It amazes me to think in a situation where you knew you could effect not only a friend, but FriendS you would choose to be two faced and childish.

Two faced. adjective. deceitful or hypocritical.
Childish. adjective. of, like or befitting of a child, puerile; weak

I'm just saying I'm disappointed in the actions you thought we wouldn't find out. 

Disappointed. adjective. discouraged by the failure of one's hopes or expectations

I guess thats just the game, huh. 

The definitions are just so people understand what I'm trying to say and there are No Misunderstandings.

I'm done with my soapbox, what can I say even Mommara needs a moment to get things off her chest.

We will now go back to our regularly scheduled cooing over Bubbie. 

1 comment:

Pam said...

Um... wow. Can't wait to hear all about it. (Is this about me?)