PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday, Monday.

Hope you all had lovely weekends. Ours was great. 
Family date night was so yummy and fun.
We had Papa, Nuna, and Charlie over yesterday.
Jackson had a blast chasing Charlie around.

Today I'm moping the kitchen, vacuuming the living room, 
taking a shower and wrangling a two year old.
GLAMOROUS, I tell you.
I love days like today though. They help me to get back in the grove.
Tonight we may go visit Aunt Sash's new house. We shall see.

This morning I was making waffles for Jackson and he told me he "needs something" a
favorite saying lately. I went through the list.
Some water? A snack? Sable?
He said "No mommy, A snuggle"
To say we ran to the couch would be an understatement. I love this boy.
These moments are worth their weight in gold. Remember to take them yourself. 

Lastly, I have to give a HUGE Thank You to my my niece Charlie because while she was here yesterday. Her and Nuna helped me take the train table from looking like this...

{Good fun with Addison and Tate}
back to this...
Give a 7 year old a puzzle and she had this thing looking spiffy in no time! 
Jackson is so glad to have it back together and has said "Charlie fixed it for him" about 
100 times already today.
Hope you all have a great week. I am getting Valentines pictures ready, 
making enchiladas one night,  playdates with nanny and Evie, maybe seeing a show wed night, and finishing up my headband swap to send off. 

xoxo ra

4 comments:

Kari said...

You gotta love little boys. So much mre snugly than my girls! Xo

Unknown said...

Oh that snuggle photo! I melt!!!!!

Cisilia "cc" said...

YEA for the finished train table.

Pam said...

omg, the train table! :)

So glad you are a momma that takes time to have many special moments with your sweet baby. makes my heart melt. :)