PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 7, 2011

Pay it forward!



The other day, Ambrosia Clark posted the following message:

I promise to send something handmade
to the first 3 people who leave a comment here.
To be eligible, you must also post this in your blog,
offering the same thing to 3 other people.
The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it
must be sent to your 3 people *sometime* in 2011.
Mine will be sent by the end of Feb!!

I've signed up! And, now I'm ready to PAY IT FORWARD!
I love this idea so much! I Can't wait to see who my 3 comments are from.

xoxo ra
{be sure to leave me your email and repost this on your blog}

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

How fun! Love the idea of paying it forward. Do u still have my email? I'll repost on my blog ASAP. Have a good night.

Summer Athena said...

I want in! Giving back always makes me smile!
summerathena@gmail.com

Connie said...

What a fun idea!! I love this!
My email is justbloggingalong@hotmail.com