PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Yes, back with another catch up post. What can I say we are loving the warm weather here and staying busy. This week it has been a tad cooler but, it hasn't stopped us from playing outside and our afternoon walks.


1. A cold morning this week and me and my guy spent some time at Academy. His favorite store.
2. Walking, walking, walking. 4-5 days a week! Woop whoop.
3. Indoor hockey games.
4. Celebrating friends birthday parties. The digging corner was a big hit.
5. Finishing the birthday party crafts. Robots!
6. Zoo time with Miss A.
7. Registering for pre-school!
8. When did my baby boy get this big! He takes up more than half of me. ::tear::
9. Tuba, tuba, tuba. Drum, drum, drum. Getting ready for Mardi Gras!

No comments: